Reference method is a calibration method that is considered to be very accurate. The density of the current liquid is measured and communicated to the Hydrom. The hydrometer then calculates the calibr
- 1.Place the hydrometer in the reference liquid. Open the reference calibration by clicking on "Navigation"-->"Calibration"--> "Calibration"--> Method.
- 2.Start the calibration by pressing the green button at the bottom "Start".
- 3.The first step of the calibration will open.
- 4.Measure the current density of the reference liquid and enter the measured value in the field provided and acknowledge by pressing "Next" Button.
- 5.The hydrom now measures the current angle and saves it, then a new window opens.
- 6.Change the density of the reference liquid (e.g. by waiting in the brewing process) or by adding sugar to a water mixture.
- 7.Measure the current density of the reference liquid and enter the measured value in the field provided and acknowledge by pressing "Next" Button.
- 8.The steps are performed a total of 7x
- 9.The formula is then calculated and the measured values and displayed in the table.
- 10.Calibration is completed