Warnings (read before use)
- 1.Use caution because misuse or mishandling of the battery in the Hydrom can cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION that can result in injury, property damage, or death.
- 2.DO NOT charge the Hydrom unattended or near flammable materials.
- 3.DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush or incinerate the battery of the.
- 4.DO NOT use the Hydrom if the battery or its insulation is damaged in any way.
- 5.NEVER expose the Hydrom's batteries to fire, water, or corrosive liquids.
- 6.Damaged lithium ion batteries must be disposed of immediately in appropriate containers.
- 7.STOP immediately if you notice an unpleasant or, feels hot (greater than 60deg), changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way while charging / storing / using the batteries.