The "Plainwater" method is a calibration method that is very fast and uncomplicated. The density of the current liquid is measured and the hydrometer calculates from experience the formula
There is a bug in the firmware version 1.4.0. This leads to the fact that after a calibration only 0°P are displayed/calculated. Please check your installed firmware version and update if necessary.
- 1.user interface access To make this setting, you must have access to the user interface. If this is not the case, see here how to do it: Access the Userinterface
- 2.Equipment needed:
- 1.water tank in which the hydrom can float.
- 1.place the hydrom in 20 degrees cold water and navigate to "Calibration
- 2.Activate the "Plainwater method".
- 3.Confirm the calibration with "Start".
- 4.the Hydrom measures the current position and compares it with the reference measurement values.
- 5.The Hydrom now has a new calibration.