Comment on page
The "Plainwater" method is a calibration method that is very fast and uncomplicated. The density of the current liquid is measured and the hydrometer calculates from experience the formula
- 2.Equipment needed:
- 1.water tank in which the hydrom can float.
- 1.place the hydrom in 20 degrees cold water and navigate to "Calibration
- 2.Activate the "Plainwater method".
- 3.Confirm the calibration with "Start".
- 4.The Hydrom measures the current position and compares it with the reference measurement values.
- 5.If there is an error message saying that the angle is over >90 degrees, please perform a position sensor calibration. This has only been necessary for a few customers so far and only occurs after the update to 1.5.1. Do Attitude Sensor Calibration
- 6.The Hydrom now has a new calibration.